How to Fix Search Bar Not Working in Windows 10 (10 Easiest Ways) | Fix Can’t Type Windows Search Bar
Fix Search Problems – How to Fix Search Bar Not Working in Windows 10: Windows 8 presented a wonderful search bar that permits you to find any file, process, service, system feature, or installed application on your pc. It also can search for information online. What’s more, it just improved with Windows 10.
Unfortunately, numerous Windows PC users are experiencing difficulty with it, reporting that the Windows 10 search bar isn’t working any longer. In some cases, it manages the searching job however doesn’t show exact outcomes.
Windows 10 Search Bar Not Working
This type of problem can find yourself affecting your entire computer experience since you would like to use the search bar for almost anything that doesn’t have a desktop shortcut. It’s why many users prefer to remove the search bar from the Windows 10 taskbar, in order that it doesn’t get in their way.
However, any problem includes a solution, and therefore the Windows 10 search bar makes no exception. If you’re curious about finding how to repair it, explore the instructions below.
Fix Search Problems – How to Fix Search Bar Not Working in Windows 10 | Issues Addressed in the Tutorial:
- Why can’t I type in the search bar?
- Why is the search bar on Windows 10 not working?
- Why is Windows search not working?
- How do I fix the search button on Windows 10?
- How to fix search problems in Windows 10?
- Top 10 ways to fix Windows 10 search not working.
Here within this video, I show you – How to Fix Search Bar Not Working in Windows 10 (10 Easiest Ways) | Fix Can’t Type Windows Search Bar in Hindi
Fix Search Problems – How to Fix Search Bar Not Working in Windows 10 | Website Link and Commands used In the Video Guide
Reset Windows Search
- Download Reset Windows Search PowerShell script
- Used Commands
- Set-ExecutionPolicy -Scope CurrentUser -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted
Used Commands for SFC and DISM
- sfc /scannow
- DISM /online /cleanup-image /scanhealth
Used Commands for Create Local User Account
- net user USER_NAME PASSWORD /add
- net localgroup administrators USER_ACCOUNT /add
Therefore, this is often all about “Fix Search Problems – How to Fix Search Bar Not Working in Windows 10“. I hope you are able to understand all the processes regarding this subject. Try it out and let me know what you think of it below!