Get Mouse Pointer Highlight – How to Highlight Mouse Pointer for Presentations or Demos Windows 10
How to Highlight Mouse Pointer Windows 10: For presentations or windows pc screen recording tasks, follow these steps to know how to highlight the mouse cursor with a yellow circle or ripple effect in Windows 10 PC.
If you’re during a presentation or recording the screen with software like OBS, you would possibly want to highlight the mouse cursor in order that it’s easy to follow. Often, most folks wish to add a yellow circle behind the mouse pointer to focus on it. during this quick post, let me show you the method of highlighting the mouse cursor with a yellow circle background in Windows 10.
How do I Spotlight Mouse Cursor in Windows?
If you don’t want to install any 3rd party software or tool just to highlight the mouse cursor then you would like to make a replacement mouse cursor scheme in Windows.
- Download the Yellow Circle Cursor.
- Go to the “start menu“, type “Mouse settings” and open it from the search result.
- On the settings page, scroll down and click on on the “Additional mouse options” link.
- Go to the “Pointers” tab.
- Here, select the “Normal Select” option and click on on the “Browse” button.
- Go to the destination path, where you’ve stored the downloaded cursor file, select it and click on “Open“.
- This will add the cursor to the pointers. Click on the “Save as” button.
- Name the cursor scheme anything you would like and click on “Ok“.
- Now, click on the “Apply” and “Ok” button.
That is it. As soon as you are doing that, Windows will enable the new mouse cursor.
To revert back to the default mouse cursor, open the Pointer options and choose the “Windows Default (system scheme)” option from the menu and save the changes.
Here within this video, I show you – Get Mouse Pointer Highlight – How to Highlight Mouse Pointer for Presentations or Demos Windows 10 – In Hindi
Therefore, this is often all about “How to Highlight Mouse Pointer Windows 10“. I hope you are able to understand all the processes regarding this subject. Try it out and let me know what you think of it below!